- Rich keratin fluid, repairs and maintains
- It restores nourishment
- It restructures the hair from the surface to the inner layer
- It gives softness, shine and helps the color to last longer
- Silk proteins and glycerin nourishes
The Essentials of Phytotherapy
- Jojoba Oil. Cleanses and protects skin while conditioning and caring for hair.
- Avocado Oil. Calming and nourishing properties for skin and hair.
- Wasabi. Soothes the scalp and contributes to the longevity of coloring.
- Sericin (Silk Gum). Forms a protective layer over hair and lends it a supple, smooth feel with a healthy, velvety shine.
The Essentials of Aromatherapy
- Cinnamon. Stimulating, invigorating, and warming essence. Bestows power and strength.
- Ylang. An essence that radiates warmth, strengthens selfconfidence, and in so doing brings out the feminine side. Counteracts stress and sleeping problems.
- Vanilla. Aroma with a soothing and relaxing effect. Harmonizes the body and mind.